Our team of highly trained athletic trainers & physical therapists evaluate and treat injuries that occur during sports and exercise related activity. Specializing in musculoskeletal care, we treat injuries involving muscles, ligaments, tendons and bone. If needed, we connect you directly to the top orthopedic specialists that we have built relationships with over many years.
athletic training services
Our team of Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) work with local teams, organizations & individual athletes to keep them healthy on & off the field. These services include:
- early recognition, identification, evaluation, and care of injuries
- referral of injured athletes to appropriate medical professionals, with expedited appointments
- education & training of coaches, parents, and athletes on many topics including concussions, strength & conditioning, and injury prevention
- injury screenings for athletes and staff
Managing a concussion can be complicated depending on the nature of the injury. Our physical therapists & athletic trainers leverage the latest in concussion research to treat clients including:
- exertional testing - vision therapy - vestibular therapy - cervical rehabilitation dual task & reaction training
ImPACT cognitive testing is also available.
youth | teen performance
Our YTP team provides a full-circle approach to helping young athletes achieve optimal performance safely. Including physical therapists with a specialization in sports medicine, personal trainers focusing on strength & conditioning, and nutritional experts, the YTP team works together to develop sport-specific, age-appropriate programs designed to meet each athlete’s individual goals.