Orthopedic and Sports Screenings
Most of the time patients don’t see us until after an injury has occurred. But, orthopedic and sports screenings can be a real game changer. Did you know that an orthopedic screening could prevent an injury or shorten the time you spend in physical therapy? Our therapists are medically trained to identify issues that could lead to injury and promptly address corrective steps.
Performance’s orthopedic and sports screenings are comprehensive and swift examinations that:
- Screen for overuse injuries caused by highly repetitive movements
- Develop modifications and treatments to prevent further injury or damage
- Determine the severity of an injury and whether an physician’s attention is required
- Assess sprains, strains, and chronic conditions
- Determine when an athlete can return to the playing field
- Establish weight-lifting parameters – a specialty of our strength and conditioning therapists
Get screened before you cause an injury or do further harm. A few minutes in our Performance Physical Therapy office could help you avoid taking weeks (or even months) away from doing what you love.
Share this to: